max 6 passengers per trip
Riding the all the way to the ancient Temple of Poseidon
An yet-to-be explored Cycladic paradise
Where the Greek Shipping began, the so called “island of seamen”, with its exquisite natural landscape and running waters
An island with no population but with a exclusive majestic beach
The island of artists and a bizarre moon surface
Experience the authentic & the modern side of this famous island
The birthplace of Apollo and the centre of Cyclades. The reach archaeological history found here, captivates
An uninhabited island offering two exquisite beaches approachable only by boat.
The capital of Cyclades and with the most scenic Town. A true jewel!
Raw and rough beauty and majestic, isolated beaches
A scenic little town built around this Attica’s historical port
Airport & Hotel Transfer
A last onboard breakfast and transfer to the Athens Intl Airport or you booked hotel
for more details click here
We Sail on:
April 14 -21
May 19 – 26
June 9 – 16
July – private only
August – private only
September 15 – 22
October 13 – 20
- Accommodations on super modern Catamaran Sailing boats
- Max 6 passengers per boat
- Pick up and drop off before and after your tour from /to your hotel / airport
- All Breakfast Meals
- All beverages and snacks – During and After the ride
- Light Meal at the end of each ride
- All Lunches on board prepared by our Greek cook
- 5 Dinner meals on GrCycling’s approved restaurants
- Fully Guided and Supported Rides (GrCycling’s Staff)
- Top end Bikes – Full carbon, Fitness, E-Bike
- Complete Vehicle Support – ride at your own pace
- On board snorkeling equipment
- Cost of the Fuel
- Entrance Fees to archaeological sites
- Extra Meals and Drinks on your free time
- Items Purchased
Looking to increase the mileage or the elevation? Feeling your legs tired and you want to take part of your trip easy? We can easily adjust all the above routes accordingly for you to enjoy your holiday time and see the best of Greece at your own, confortable pace.
The overall cost for this 8 days / 7 nights Sailing Cruise event
3200€ / person – two travelers sharing a cabin
4500 € / person – one traveler on single occupancy
Bringing your own bike?
No problem! We will treat like one of our own. Also, shall you decide to explore Athens prior or after your Sailing Week, we store it for FREE, along with the rest of your gear – helmet, shoes – in a segregated section of our warehouse, for you not to worry about your bike.
Family & non-riding members
Your cycling vacation does not mean that you should leave the your beloved ones behind. Feel free to contact our agents, let us know what are your plans and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Stating your desired bike, dates and any other information and we will contact you in the next couple of hours.
Call us @ +30 2108675623
And we will figure out everything together!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you the soonest