The land of Pistachio awaits
Cycling around the island of Aegina is a truly unforgettable experience. The island’s winding roads and beautiful scenery make for a picturesque ride, whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or just a casual rider. The island’s relatively small size also makes it perfect for a day trip, as you can easily explore all of its charming towns and villages in a single day. As you pedal your way around the island, you’ll be treated to stunning views of the Aegean Sea, lush pistachio trees, and traditional Greek architecture. Along the way, you can stop to visit ancient ruins, sample local delicacies, and take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the island’s many beaches (for the brave ones this time of the year). Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or an active adventure, cycling around Aegina is the perfect way to experience all that this beautiful island has to offer.
Cost: 50 euro / person
What is included
- Ferry tickets
- All transfers related to the cycling event
- Full lunch at a restaurant in Aegina town (no alcohol included)
- Vehicle Support
- GPX files for your GPS-unit
- Road / E bike Hire: + 40 euros (please send us your height details in cm)
Using the above link you can book your spot later by Friday1 7th of February
Code of conduct
- During the ride, each cyclist should ride like being on their own, respecting all the road circulations rules and signs
- All cyclists should be in a position to be self sufficient (e.g. change a tude, indexing the gears). Also our group ethics expect the riders to act civilized (zero tolerance if they litter the environment) and promote the good conduct of this ride. Competition schemes are not welcomed.
- Our vehicles will be close to the riding group and will provide transfer or mechanical support on best endeavors terms.
Why everything in English?
Πολλά από τα μέλη μας προέρχονται από το εξωτερικό και για λόγους ευγένειας, τιμώντας την Ελληνική Φιλοξενία, αποφασίσαμε να έχουμε σαν επίσημη γλώσσα τα αγγλικά.
Είμαστε όλοι μια παρέα, ας μην αφήσουμε τη γλώσσα να είναι εμπόδιο.
Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.
08.30 – Meeting at Gate E8 at Piraeus Port
We meet and we load the bikes in the ferry and get ready for the sail
09.00 – Ferry Departs to Aegina
10.15 – Arrival in Aegina and begin cycling
13.30 – Estimatate time of completion
14.00 – Lunch at a local taverna
16.45 – Ferry back to Piraeus
17.55 – Arrival to Piraeus