A Cycling playground for all cyclists
We unveil our latest planned excursion that will take us on a mesmerizing journey to the enchanting pine-filled shores of Ermioni and the island of Spetses. Ermioni, one of the best-kept secrets among Greek cyclists, boasts seasoned roads leading to its picturesque town, adorned with crystal clear waters, and a quaint marina – a sight that has captured our hearts and we are sure it will yours as well.
Our expedition will then move to the illustrious Spetses, renowned as the crown jewel of the Argosaronic sea, a favored destination among Greeks but also selected by visitors from all around the world for decades. Its strategic position, closely located to the mainland coasts, makes it a desirable escape that immerses one entirely in island life, far from the humdrum of the daily urban routine.
Spetses is renowned for being very bike friendly, with a commutable center for casual riders and a lot to give to veteran cyclists looking for beautiful scenery to cycle around as well. The city streets and roads of the island have a long history of customary races where the main goal is not simply competing to win, but more importantly doing so in vintage, quirky style.
To match this spirit, we have crafted a few routes with options for casual and avid cyclists, leading to Ermioni and coasting around Spetses, for hardcore enthusiasts as well as fans looking to have a more relaxing ride, coupled with our support at any point needed.
Cost: 180 euro / person
What is included
- 1 x Night Accommodation
- 1 x Dinner Meal
- 1 x Lunch
- Snacks along the road
- Vehicle Support
- Shuttle from Athens to the starting point and back
- GPX files for your GPS-unit
- Road / E bike Hire: + 30 euros (please send us your height details in cm)
- Arrangements for non cycling members – bring the family and friends along
- Single Supplement: + e35
Using the above link you can book your spot latest by 19th of April
Join our Club
Code of conduct
- During the ride, each cyclist should ride like being on their own, respecting all the road circulations rules and signs
- All cyclists should be in a position to be self sufficient (e.g. change a tube, indexing the gears). Also our group ethics expect the riders to act civilized (zero tolerance if they litter the environment) and promote the good conduct of this ride. Competition schemes are not welcomed.
- Our vehicles will be close to the riding group and will provide transfer or mechanical support on best endeavors terms.
Why everything in English?
Πολλά από τα μέλη μας προέρχονται από το εξωτερικό και για λόγους ευγένειας, τιμώντας την Ελληνική Φιλοξενία, αποφασίσαμε να έχουμε σαν επίσημη γλώσσα τα αγγλικά.
Είμαστε όλοι μια παρέα, ας μην αφήσουμε τη γλώσσα να είναι εμπόδιο.
Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.
Sat, 22 April
08.30 – Pick from Voula
09:00 – Pick up from Syntagma
11:00 – [AVID Cyclists] Arrival at long start point
11:50 – [Casual Cyclists] Arrival at small start point Epidaurus
15:25 – Estimated finish at Ermioni and check in at accommodations
Sun, 23 April
07:00 – Early Breakfast
08:30 – Start riding to Kosta
10:00 – Estimated arrival to Kosta and ferry at 10:30am
10:45 – Arrival to Spetses and riding the island
11:35 – Estimated finish for avid group and ferry back to Costa with 12:00 express to resume the long version on the route
12:10 – Estimated finish for casual group and free time, ferry with 13:00
13:30 – Shuttling with the van to Epidaurus
14:40 – Estimated arrival and shuttling with the avid group
Lunch en route to Athens
17.00 – Drop-off Syntagma
17:45 – Drop-off Voula
Route on April 01
Route on April 02