Easter Week starts with… Cycling!
Join us on a thrilling cycling adventure from the breathtaking engineering marvel that is the canal of Corinth to the picturesque seaside city of Nafplio! As seasoned riders, we at Grcycling are well versed in this amazing route and can’t wait to share what it has to give with you. Along the way, you’ll be treated to fresh, invigorating mountain air, lush green landscapes, orange groves, and the sweet scent of flowers. And the stunning vistas of Nafplio’s sparkling sea, crowned by the magnificent fortress of Palamidi, will be the perfect finale to our journey.
As we make our way through this stunning region, we will also pass alongside the ancient city of Mycenae, home to the legendary king Agamemnon and his majestic palace atop the hill. And of course, we’ll have plenty of opportunities to sample the delicious local cuisine and soak up the rural environment and warm hospitality of the Peloponnesian people. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable ride with Grcycling!
Cost: 20 euro / person
What is included
- Snacks along the road
- Vehicle Support
- Shuttle from Athens to the starting point and back
- GPX files for your GPS-unit
- Road / E bike Hire: + 30 euros (please send us your height details in cm)
- Arrangements for non cycling members – bring the family and friends along
Using the above link you can book your spot latest by 09 th of April
Code of conduct
- During the ride, each cyclist should ride like being on their own, respecting all the road circulations rules and signs
- All cyclists should be in a position to be self sufficient (e.g. change a tube, indexing the gears). Also our group ethics expect the riders to act civilized (zero tolerance if they litter the environment) and promote the good conduct of this ride. Competition schemes are not welcomed.
- Our vehicles will be close to the riding group and will provide transfer or mechanical support on best endeavors terms.
Why everything in English?
Πολλά από τα μέλη μας προέρχονται από το εξωτερικό και για λόγους ευγένειας, τιμώντας την Ελληνική Φιλοξενία, αποφασίσαμε να έχουμε σαν επίσημη γλώσσα τα αγγλικά.
Είμαστε όλοι μια παρέα, ας μην αφήσουμε τη γλώσσα να είναι εμπόδιο.
Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.