A signature ride up to Athens highest point. A gentle slope will get you at the altitude of 1000m where you can see the Athens metropolitan centre extended all the way to sea. It is a truly a spectacular ride. Beyond that 1000m threshold you can either get back to the starting point or you can ride on the circumference forest roads, completely closed from any sort of vehicles circulation getting a 360 view getting even beyond the island of Evia.
Cost: 15 euro / person
What is included
- Snacks along the road
- Vehicle Support
- GPX files for your GPS-unit
- Road / E bike Hire: + 40 euros (please send us your height details in cm)
- Shuttle service from Athens Center or Markopoulo / Porto Rafi at e20/person (including the bike) – we will arrange the time of the pick up with each guest separately
Using the above link you can book your spot later by Thursday 2nd of February
Code of conduct
- During the ride, each cyclist should ride like being on their own, respecting all the road circulations rules and signs
- All cyclists should be in a position to be self sufficient (e.g. change a tude, indexing the gears). Also our group ethics expect the riders to act civilized (zero tolerance if they litter the environment) and promote the good conduct of this ride. Competition schemes are not welcomed.
- Our vehicles will be close to the riding group and will provide transfer or mechanical support on best endeavors terms.
Why everything in English?
Πολλά από τα μέλη μας προέρχονται από το εξωτερικό και για λόγους ευγένειας, τιμώντας την Ελληνική Φιλοξενία, αποφασίσαμε να έχουμε σαν επίσημη γλώσσα τα αγγλικά.
Είμαστε όλοι μια παρέα, ας μην αφήσουμε τη γλώσσα να είναι εμπόδιο.
Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.
10.30 – Meeting at Cable Car’s base station (map)
11.00 – Ride Begins
You have the option to ride the whole ride or just climb the first part and then descend back down.
15.00 – Estimated time of completion.
15.30 – Shuttle service back to Athens / Markopoulo