Vouliagmeni Lagoon: simply a wonderful ride
We will meet at Monastiraki Square, where we will collect your bikes (for those who are bringing their own) and shuttle them, along with ourselves, to Pachi where the bike ride will begin. The route is both beautiful and challenging, taking us through picturesque landscapes and ending at the stunning Lake Vouliagmeni. From there, we will continue on to Loutraki, where shuttle buses will be waiting to take us back to Athens.
Cost: 60 euro / person
What is included
- All transfers related to the cycling event
- Snacks along the road
- Vehicle Support
- GPX files for your GPS-unit
- Road / E bike Hire: + 50 euros (please send us your height details in cm)
- Options to enjoy the meal at
Using the above link you can book your spot later by Thursday 26th of January
Code of conduct
- During the ride, each cyclist should ride like being on their own, respecting all the road circulations rules and signs
- All cyclists should be in a position to be self sufficient (e.g. change a tude, indexing the gears). Also our group ethics expect the riders to act civilized (zero tolerance if they litter the environment) and promote the good conduct of this ride. Competition schemes are not welcomed.
- Our vehicles will be close to the riding group and will provide transfer or mechanical support on best endeavors terms.
Why everything in English?
Πολλά από τα μέλη μας προέρχονται από το εξωτερικό και για λόγους ευγένειας, τιμώντας την Ελληνική Φιλοξενία, αποφασίσαμε να έχουμε σαν επίσημη γλώσσα τα αγγλικά.
Είμαστε όλοι μια παρέα, ας μην αφήσουμε τη γλώσσα να είναι εμπόδιο.
Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.
08.30 – Meeting at Monastiraki metro station
We will meet a bit outside of the metro where we will load the bikes and ourselves in the vans. We will meet here
08.45 – Departure for Pachi
10.20 – Arrival and setting up the bikes
10.30 – Ride Starts
14.30 – Estimated time of completion in Loutraki and free time (maybe we grab something before we head out back)
16.00 – Shuttle back to Athens
17.30 – Drop off at Agia Marina Metro Station